Sample questions for Dr. Taffy Wagner. Looking for a few questions to add some “kick” to your interview? Try some of the ones below.
* Brides and grooms are talking about money for the wedding day, do you think that’s enough?
* We’ve all heard the statistic about money being one of the top reasons for divorce, why do you think it is not discussed as much prior to getting married?
* Do you think couples should be exchanging credit reports before getting married?
* A lot of brides and grooms are paying for their own wedding these days, do you think that could have an effect on how they manage money?
* Do you think the media’s portrayal of the traditional wedding impacts how brides and grooms construct their wedding?
* Do you think if a couple receives premarital counseling that is enough instead of seeking out premarital financial counseling?
* If marriage has gotten a bad reputation, what is one thing you believe you could do to change it?
* It’s the norm for brides and grooms not to discuss money before they get married. How do you plan on changing that misnomer?